CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nicole's Needs

Ok my friend Natalie tagged me- you go to google.com and type in your needs ex. Nicole's needs then you put the first five things that pop up- kinda random and fun!

Nicole's needs:
1. Nicole needs to live in the NOW
2. Fan Mail!!!!
3. Doll Domination (I have no idea what this means lol)
4. A licensed massage therapist
5. Help moving-

well there you have it- this is what google thinks I need haha. I tag Katie, Shawna, Vanessa, Kelsie, Carol, Casey, Jenna, and Jeff :)

2 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

I"m so jealous of all the things you are getting to do back east!!! I want to come visit you haha! My dream is to live in Boston! I love looking at your blog. What company do you and your husband work for? My husband went and sold with Atlas before they went under and almost went out with pinnacle but we didn't end up going. Do you like doing summer sales?

Natalie said...

So funny! It said i needed a nightie :)