CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

My life as a wife in Pittsburgh

I have it so nice here in Pittsburgh- Things are nice and easy- I clean the house, make fun food, and while Jason is hard at work I do basically whatever I feel like. I hang out with the other wives everyday- we have become obsessed with the Bachlorette tv show, given makeovers, tried to learn how to cook, and when the sun is shining we lay out (we don't have a pool but we lay out in our back yard which is a golf course), go for walks, and just hang out!



Laying out, Hanging out, Life is GREAT!!

3 comments:

kara said...

Okay, who faked a pregnancy??? Did I miss something? Cute blog by the way.

Emily said...

Your wedding pics are amazing! I wish I could have come to the reception.... Looks like you are having a fun summer. We ended up naming the babe Abram.
Love your blog.....

Suzanne Gnehm said...

Okay, this looks way fun. You need to post some of your scrapebooking that you are doing. Your still as cute a ever. Miss ya.