CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year!

Happy New year!! I have been awful at posting lately but we have been so busy that there hasn't been much time!! We had a wonderful holiday!! We got moved into our new house the day before Christmas eve. I will post lots of pictures as soon as I have more time.. I also quit my job so I could go back to school. Jason is so supportive and great! This is his last semester of classes he has an internship this summer and then he is totally done!! We are loving life and all the new things that are constantly happening! Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy New Year! It sounds like you're having all sorts of fun! When are you gonna come hang out with me and Robyn?

kara said...

Congrats on your new house! Can't wait to see pics! And good for you on going back to school...good luck! :)