CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

February Happenings

Super Bowl TreatsJason and I made these football treats for the super bowl. Jason is great and always helps when my ideas don't go the way I picture them lol.

February has been a great month so far! Yesterday we celebrated Valentines day and it was wonderful. Jason made me a meal from Costa Rica which was amazing! I am such a lucky girl Jason is a great man and the best husband ever! We are looking forward to our baby's arrival and I am so glad Jason is their dad. He is going to be the best dad ever!! Love you hun!!
We hope you all are having a great month of love!

6 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! I have been an awful blogger lately and missed the big news! I'm so excited for you! But.... I just noticed a little different wording on this post... You said "babies" and "their dad"?? Was that a grammatical error or were you announcing there's a little more something going on inside that belly of yours?? ;) When are you due? I'm due July 26th... Yes, I'm prego again too;) We are having a boy. When do you find out what you are having? Well, I'm so excited for you! Kids are the best! Keep us updated!

Creole Wisdom said...

Yes, are you having twins? Either way congratulations.

The super bowl was good. I was sad my Vikings didn't make it, but happy for the Saints. Football is fun and stressful all at the same time- quite the combination.

Happy Day!

ClaysJenna said...

Along with Jessica, I too noticed the babies and their dad...twins or mistype? Either way I'm so excited for you!!! What kind of cookies are those? I love that they are little footballs. Too cute!!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh!!! I missed the announcement too!!!! Congrats! There is nothing better than hearing a little one calling you mom. It is the best feeling in the world!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! You are going to love it - although the lack of sleep at first is a little rough, I won't lie :) I can't wait for all the updates!!

Katelyn Krum Shaw said...

oh my gosh you're having a baby!!!!! CONGRATS!!!