CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Way Behind!!


Ok so I have been really bad at blogging lately! Here is a belly picture from a couple weeks ago (At 21 weeks). I'm really big and still have a long time to go! Woo!! I still have a lot more posts to make from before like Costa Rica, Easter, and my latest hobbies. Mothers day was wonderful we were able to talk to our wonderful moms, Jason spent most of the day with just me which is the best gift ever! He gave me a yummy box of chocolates, and the movie the blind side. Jason is the best hubby ever and I am a lucky girl! We are so excited to be parents!! We love you all and miss you!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I love the belly picture. You're such cute prego gal. I hope things are going well for you guys.

Adam & Megan said...

You look so cute pregnant! Hope everything is going well for you guys in Texas!

Rach Williams said...

You are so adorable!!!

Mellen said...

What a cute belly! I love it! I guess I didn't get the memo because I thought you were going to Chicago! How is Texas? Hope you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!