CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Memorial Day

Jase was out of town for awhile and I was so glad to have him back again!! I hate it when he is out of town!!!! Life is so much better with him around even if he is in meetings with other people all the time :) Since it was a holiday he got off early and we all met for dinner around 6. We ate some really good steak and then we went back home and celebrated Chad's birthday, went to the pool, and then went for ice cream. It was a great day and so nice having a couple extra hours to spend with Jase! He works so hard for us and I am so grateful to have such a dedicated, hardworking, loving man!! I am the luckiest girl in the world!!











5 comments:

Karen said...

So fun. I can't believe the guys were out of town for so long. Hopefully they won't have to do that again.

Jake, Katie, & Macie said...

FUN!!!Miss you tons. So glad you have Jason back.

Natalie said...

It looks like you guys are having fun! You look so cute preggo!
I guess you probably figured we weren't coming out, sorry I never got back to you. We are actually in Houston right now. i am hoping that I will be able to come out with eric either the 2nd week of july or the 2nd week of Aug. i will let you know!

CHANESSA said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i look pregnant in this picute thats it im never eating again .....well excepet for brakfast lunch and dinner..and a couple little snacks a day..and popcorn at night but other than that im never eating haha jk

CHANESSA said...

my bad breakfast*