CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Birthday

WOW I'm 20!! I had the best birthday! It was fun to celebrate on Sunday when my family was here but on my real birthday we started off the day by paintballing all morning- we had a blast! I hadn't ever been before and we will definately go again! I got some really good battle wounds! When we got home there were balloons and a lovely wrapped present on the bed- Jason got me a GPS and a touch IPOD!! I know I always say this- but he totally spoils me!!!!! He made my birthday so wonderful I love him tons!! Katie took me to dinner at Red Robin I got balloons, sung to, and delicious ice cream, we laughed a ton and had a blast as always!! We went shopping and found way cute covers for my IPOD they are zebra print and one is purple and black and the other is white and black- it looks super cute!! Jake and Katie got me a really cute shirt and mango lotion. When we got home Katie taught me how to make a yummy rice crispy roll and Jake helped me learn how to use my IPOD :) When Jason got home we watched the Olympics and had a great time hanging out! Thanks everyone who thought of me on my birthday- you all made it a great day!! I love you all!




Jason and me all ready for paint balling!!


Katie and Jake

One of my lovely bruises


My balloons, cards, and presents





At dinner with Katie- so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Happy Birthday to you!!! yay!!

ClaysJenna said...

Happy Birthday (now happy late birthday) It looks like you had a great day getting great gifts and being totally spoiled on your birthday! But hey, arent you supposed to be spoiled?? I think so:) That paint ball welt looks like it hurt!!

kandyce said...

oh my gosh you are so beautiful!!!!