CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Scrapbook Project: DONE!!!


This summer I decided to print most of our wedding pictures and scrapbook them. It is about 100 pages and has 285 pictures. I did black paper and all our wedding colors so it all matches. Ya I know it was a huge project! But it was so much fun! I finished about a month ago but I just got a chance to put some pictures up. Katie and I were scrapbooking everyday for awhile. I'm so grateful I had the summer to get this done I don't know when else I would have had the time! Here are a few samples of what it looks like :)




OK Jess and Suzanne- I'm getting a little better at the whole crafty thing so we can do some when I get home!!! :)

8 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

LOVE the pages. I love scrapbooking. (Although I never have the time nor am I very creative/talented with it) But I enjoy it so much!! We'll have to get together when you're back and have a scrapbook day:)

kara said...

I was thinking about your massive project the other day believe it or not! I am excited to see the whole thing! It looks cute!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hey! I haven't said hi for awhile! Your summer project looks so fun! You are such a creative and cute girl! Happy Be lated Birthday! Sounds like you had a blast!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh Nicole those are way cute!!! i can't wait to see it all when you are home!!! When you get home we need to have a sleep over and tell stories haha... well i love you both!!! keep havin fun!!!

Emily said...

You are smart to get that done now, wish I had done that. Happy B-day..... I saw your Mom at church in this way cute green shirt dress, she looked so chic...!

jEsSiCa said...

You are the cutest! I'm so proud of you for getting it all done- that is amazing! My scrapbooking is on the bottom of a long list of to-do's right now, but I'll get there again:) I can't believe your back! We need to get together! And I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! Looked like you had fun! Call me:)

Emily said...

ps-
i switched out blog address to
www.comeflyover.blogspot.com

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

I miss you in the blogging world. Hopefully your moving back?! We need to get together!