CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am so thankful for my eyes!!!

Ok- so the other day while I was at school I was walking into the sales building with Nate and we noticed a kid and he kept walking into some windows. He was blind and we thought he was trying to find the door, but he needed to be in a building clear across campus.. Nate went to his class so I walked this kid to the other building.. The whole time I was walking him I kept thinking about how grateful I am that I can see and that all my senses are working great!!!! It took us a half hour to get to the other building and it normally just takes about five. I'm so glad I had this little experience to help me remember how blessed I really am and not to take so many things for granted. :)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm grateful for my eyes too. Thanks for sharing that experience with us.

Rach Williams said...

Oh my gosh Nicole, what a beautiful post. I have those moments almost every day as I help people in the hospital that otherwise would be dying without assistance. It is incredible to me just how much we have to be grateful for! There isn't a day that goes by that I am not super grateful for something that I have and yet a patient of mine doesn't. Thanks for this post... it brought tears to my eyes!!