CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

"You got me a puppy!!!!!"

O.k. this is a funny story!! So ever since last summer, and now thinking about this summer I have been telling Jason that I need a little fuzzy friend to be my buddy. I finally stopped a little while ago because me bugging him about it wasn't doing anything. On Friday night we were talking about Valentines day and he says "what if I got you a puppy for Valentines.." I tried not to get my hopes up but then later that night he pulls out the computer and starts looking and puppies on KSL. So seriously anyone would guess that this was my surprise that he had been talking about right? I found one that we really liked. On Valentines day I was asking him questions to figure out what it was. all his answers still led me to believe that I was getting a puppy.. when i went to hang out with my little sisters I told my family that I had finally figured out my surprise.. and once again we looked online and that cute little puppy that we loved was sold and being picked up that afternoon.. when I went home I got the news.... there was no puppy waiting for me to name.... Its really funny now that I think about it.... I love the perfume that Jason got me !! He likes it too because it doesn't smell bad or poop :)

6 comments:

Suzanne Gnehm said...

Do you really want a puppy? If you just need to pet one once in a while you can come over and pet mine. Perfume is a lot easier to take care of.

Staci shWilliams said...

Nicole I was soo excited you got a puppy! But I'm sure your perfume is great too! :)

Natalie said...

Jason sounds like Eric...I will never have a dog and it makes me so sad. :(
I hope you get a puppy soon!

Kimberly said...

That's not very nice of Jason! I want a great dane but bryce tells I can't get one, because he will be the one shoveling the poop....and its true:) Looks like you had a fun valetines!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Awe... I really thought that you got a puppy! That would have been so fun! Maybe soon " ). I wish soo bad that I was going to Boston, but I am staying here to work " (. What are you going to be doing all summer?

kara said...

That is my favorite perfume too! ...The non-pooping kind of course. :)