CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer time = Craft time!!

-This is the new craft- I am making one for each month-


I Love the summer time- I get to scrap book, cook, hangout, lay by the pool, make new crafts and decorations, and basically do whatever I want when I am not working- Life is great!!!! As you all know I love scrapbooking and once again I have started another huge project- I am working on the scrapbook from our first date until this last December, then the scrapbook for this year. I am loving it!! I also recently learned away fun craft that has turned out pretty cute so far. Here are some pictures:


This is my new way cute craft bag- Jase let me get it I was so excited and it works great for haling my stuff around. The red scrapbook is the scrap book I am currently working on.




Here is a little sneak peak at our scrapbook :)



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love all your crafts! I worked on my scrapbook the last summer I was out and haven't worked on it since...I'm so far behind! Can't wait to see some more pics of your pages!

Karen said...

Such cute crafts. I need to be out there this summer just so I can scrapbook. I'm in the middle of my 2007 scrapbook. Right where I left off last summer. I guess I should stop saying that I scrapbook because really I just pretend that I do.

Carol said...

Looks like fun.
Maybe I could hire you to do a scrapbook for Doodle. I made one for the older two but haven't gotten around to putting one together for him and he was pretty upset about it the other day. I reminded him that the younger two don't have one either. that helped a little but I do need to make one for him or have someone who likes to scrapbook do it for me.
I think I stopped scrapbooking because it was my own private rebelion - my way to go against the norm....now look at me 5 kids a mini-van....but I'm still sassy!