CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

How did I get so lucky?

I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world!! I have an amazing husband who spoils me and treats me like a queen, two wonderful families who are my favorite people to be with, great friends, the opportunity to go to school and get the degree I have always wanted, what else could a girl ask for? We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. It is getting down to the end of our time here in Utah so it has been a pretty emotional week for me!! I'm way excited for Boston but I am going to miss all my favorite things (family and friends) :) here in Utah. Here are some family pictures from the weekend.
-Easter Sunday-


Stockett Crew- back: Dad, Mike, NH, Jason, Lesley, Drew, Brandon
Front: Mom, Matt, Alisha, Brooke, me



Crown bunch- back: London, Kandyce, Jason, Me
Front: Colby, Denver, Lisa, Rob

Finals!!!

These are a few of my final boards I'm really proud of them because I only had like 2 days to do them so I was impressed with how they turned out :)

This is what our living room has looked like this past week- it has been pretty chaotic!! But, it feels so great to almost be done with school!

5 comments:

Jeff said...

It looks like you had a good weekend. It was fun to get a chance to see you. I hope you have lots of good times in Boston.

Natalie said...

Love your easter outfit! Hope your move to Boston goes well, can't wait to come out and visit!

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had good Easter! You look adorable. Have a good trek out to Boston!!

Creole Wisdom said...

I just love Boston, enjoy it.

I have spent a lot of time on the east coast, and actually prefer it to the west. I always tell people that I am happiest MN and east : )

I think it's good for people to move around and learn about new places, new cultures, and different ways of living.

I spent a summer in Utah, and I think it's a very sheltered place. That can be good and bad.

Hope your move is good.

jEsSiCa said...

Hey cute girl! Oh I love your Easter dress! You look so beautiful:) I'm so sorry we haven't gotten together - I'm so bad! We've been a bit busy, but that's no excuse! When is your last day? I know you'll be super busy, but if you have time to squeeze in a lunch date, I would love it! Let me know what your schedules like. Luv ya!