CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy One year since we got engaged!!

A year ago from yesterday was when Jason and I got engaged. We had a wonderful time celebrating. We went to Red Lobster for a fabulous dinner and then came home and watched a cute movie. Jason, as I have said before, is the best, most sweetest, hottest, romantic, thoughtful, amazing guy in the entire world- which makes me the luckiest girl in the world!! I'm so grateful that he picked me and now we are happily married and enjoying everyday of our fun journey together!! I love you so much hun- thanks for making my life so wonderful!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy one year! You guys are so cute together! I think it is sweet how much you clearly adore Jason...Eric says "Jason is such a good guy!" :)
It was great seeing you the other night too! Hopefully I'll get to come visit a couple times over the summer!

Creole Wisdom said...

So, I just found this blog that *totally* reminds me of yours...

CHECK it out, asap!

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

do you write for them, cause you seriously sound exactly like TAMN!