CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

We made it to Boston!!!!

WAHOO!!! YAY BOSTON!! WE FINALLY MADE IT!! We arrived in Boston on Wednesday night. It is so beautiful here, and there is so much to see! I'm so grateful for the time that we have had to spend together and see some stuff before the work starts on Monday. Don't worry I took tons of pictures- Enjoy!!!


ok so our furniture didn't come until yesterday so we used our air mattress for awhile- bed, couch, it worked great for many thing! here we are watching the Jazz game.


Thursday Jason and I went on a date to the city. It is so beautiful and I had a blast spending the day with my man :)



The temple is beautiful- it is not too far away so I am looking forward to going often!



Time for a hair cut!! We cut Jason's hair this morning- it was the first time he has ever let me do it- I was super nervous and it kinda took awhile but he was happy with the result!

The pile of his hair- we cut tons off!!


WOOO!!! This is what I am talkin about- Hottest guy ever!!!


-Our Boston home-
Front door


Office and closet


Living room




Kitchen



Bedroom


Bathroom


Laundry room
We love our house!! It is so nice!


FENWAY PARK!!!

The Yankees played the Red Sox today- we went into the city and hung out around fenway park. we rode the T in- we had a great time!!



8 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

So glad you guys made it there safe and are doing so well!!! Can't wait to read about your Boston Adventures...hopefully you post them:)

Natalie said...

Glad you guys made it! The apartments look so nice! I am jealous! I hope you have tons of fun adventures while you are there and I can't wait to come visit!

Jeff said...

I'm glad you made it safely to Boston. Your apartment looks way awesome!

Nick and Jamie Balaich said...

I'm so glad you guys made it ok and that you guys can have so much fun out there. Wow your house is spectacular! One day I will live in a house without brown and orange 70's carpet!

Creole Wisdom said...

oh cool!

So, like, what are you gonna be up to since your hubby is workin'? Crafts? Work?

jEsSiCa said...

Yay! Happy to hear you made it safe and sound:) I love your flat! Beautiful wood floors, gorgeous bathroom.... very nice! So great to be able to experience some neat cities!

Kari and Jared said...

It doesn't look like you guys are hurting too bad! I love the house and I am glad that you are taking every opportunity you can to sightsee. Have fun!

Shane and Kenzie said...

WOW! Nicole that place is absolutely beautiful! I hope you guys have a great time in Boston...it looks like you already are! Keep in touch :)