CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We had the most amazing 4th ever!!! We love Boston and had a great time celebrating here!! The day started of with Jase going to work at 9am and me going to a parade with a couple of my friends. After the parade us girls had a bbq by our apartments. We painted our faces and got all ready for our hubbies to get done working. The boys got off around 5:30 and we met them out at a beach called Hull Beach. It is so beautiful on the coast and we are so blessed to be able to live out here. We ate Chipotle and played in the water and on the beach. Fireworks started going off all along the beach!!! It was so neat! We then went and got some amazing ice cream in the little town and headed to another beach to watch the fireworks over the harbor- Neil Diamond sang to the fireworks and it was fun listening to him!! I am so glad that Jason got off early and that I was able to spend this holiday with him in this amazing city and with our friends!! (While we were on the beach our camera ran out of batteries, so I will have to put up the other pictures when I get them from Katie)


The boys playin football

My Hot man sayin Hi :)

Brock and Kelsie


Katie and Macie

Me and the most amazing guy in the world- I am so so so lucky!!!!



Ben gettin treats at the parade- My mom sent me the nicest package and these festive treats were in there- Thanks Mom!!!

HAHA this guy was in front of us we loved his shoes with shorts, and no socks

All us girlies havin a blast: Megan, Michelle, Me, Vanessa, Chloe, Erin, and Ben

Chloe looked so Cute!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sounds like a great 4th! I am very impressed with your scrapbook too! Way to go!

Natalie said...

Looks like a great 4th! I love the face painting. I wish I spent it on the beach too!