CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whale Watching!!!

Last week I was able to go whale watching! Jason had to work as usual and so he could not come. It was so neat to see the huge whales so close! We were on the boat ride for about 4 hours we had a blast!!
Katie, Macie, Me, Kelsie


This is a mom whale and her baby
When they come up and splash their fin like this it is called a fluke-


-This is a shut whale head-


-Sweet Macie loves to suck on anything she can-

-This is an open whale mouth-


Wonderful Fluke!!!!



Jake and Jake

3 comments:

Kari and Jared said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun and staying way busy. I loved watching the fireworks on the beach. That is one of my favorite memories of Missipp.

Natalie said...

That is so cool! I would love to go see that! How fun to be so close!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

how fun!! Where did u guys go and how much did it cost?? I need the scoop! I want to do it too! So great!