CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tall Ships Boston 2009

I am so in love with this neat city!! Last week there was the annual tall ships show. Sail boats from all over the world come into Boston Harbor all week and some of them let you go on them for free. Sunday after church we went and had so much fun! We went with our friends Brock and Kelsie Weeks. The Harbor is beautiful and Boston is by far one of the coolest places I have been I love it!!! Jason loves boats so I was so excited when I heard this was going on! We went on a tour of a ship that had just come from France and Bermuda! They were so incredible!!!!

Jason, Me, Kelsie, Brock getting off the boat



Can you believe this view? We live here!!! I can't believe it! I love my life!!!!!




Me, Jase, Brock, Kels

-HaHa my stud-


-This is the freedom trail- I walked on it for awhile but this guy kinda got in my way! haha now we can say we walked on the freedom trail :)


2 comments:

Monica said...

Hey guys! It looks like you are having the summer of your life in Boston! We are thrilled that we are blogging friends now! How exciting!

Natalie said...

I know I've said it befoer but Boston looks like such a neat place to live! Glad you are having fun! Oh and your hair looks so cute curly!