CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's day!!!

Jason, Lisha, Boo, Mom, and Dad

Jason hasn't ever celebrated St. Patrick's day before- and as you all know I love celebrating anything and everything!! My mom always made a special dinner with corn beef and cabbage, and green jello, punch, etc. This year we went and had dinner with my mom and dad and Alisha and Brooke. It was so fun!! This year my mom found green dough nuts- they were so festive and fun! Thanks family we had a wonderful time celebrating with you and it was fun to introduce Jason to this fun new holiday :)

3 comments:

Shane and Kenzie said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I've missed you at the orthodontist office...Keep in touch!

Natalie said...

Love all the green! I didn't do anything like that this year...next year when Mad is bigger maybe i will!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Thank you!! You are so nice! I loved that idea of the fun colored shoes! We all need to have a fun wedding shoe pic! lol