CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

What we have been up to

Well, I haven't posted for awhile so I'll give you all a little update on the Crown happenings. Jason and I have been very busy with school. I finished my first big interior design project and present it tomorrow. WAHOO!!!(this is the music room I designed)

We had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday Jason's cousin Naish was baptized. Jason spoke and did a wonderful job! On Sunday Macie was blessed and we were able to spend the day with our best friends. It was so neat to see Jason and his buddies standing in the circle together and using their priesthood!!
We also had another unusual experience on Saturday. Colby and Denver helped me finish a trick for Jason. Denver was babysitting a puppy and we pretended like they bought the puppy for me. They broght him over that afternoon and I watched him the rest of the day. It was a good practice run with the whole puppy thing. Jason is very good at detecting liars so he didn't really buy into the whole thing.. o well it was fun to have a little buddy for the day. :)
(Jason pretending not to like the dog- he really did though!!)
I also hired a personal trainer this past week.. I have been told that skinny is not the same as being in-shape, so I am getting in-shape :) My personal trainer is smokin hot!! His name is JASON lol he has helped me realize that the gym is almost as good as outside! Especially when it is cold outside :)

4 comments:

Tristan and Kristina said...

Hey Nicole! It's been a really long time since we've talked! Things are going well here - how about for you? No, sadly, we won't be going with APX this year...Tristan is just barrelling through school so he can be done, so its summer school this year. Have fun in Boston!

Karen said...

Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I have no doubt that Jason will get you a dog really soon. He is always doing such sweet surprise for you.

Natalie said...

You are too funny! You look great and i'm sure you love it when you are "in shape"!!

Good luck with the puppy!

Staci shWilliams said...

What a cute puppy!!! If only it was yours! :)