CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

VEGAS BABY!!!!

Last week was spring break and Jason was in California for work. I went with the Crowns to Las Vegas for London's soccer games and had a blast!! London did awesome and it was so fun hanging out!!!

driving to Vegas


Colby, London, and Kandyce

My sunglasses model sister aka London :)




Denver, Kandyce, Me


Best player out there: LONDON



The Strip:

Kandyce and me- she is so funny and cute!!





Kandyce was crackin me up the whole time- these are random people that we made feel famous lol


Talkin to my man :)

Rob


OK so London is amazing and does flip throw ins!! They are my favorite thing to watch!!



We picked Jason up in St. George- it was so great to see him again!! I missed him tons!!!!!!!


It was so funny- we ran out of gas 1/2 mile out of Nephi.. about 5 minutes after we were totally out this message came up:
We had a great Spring break!! It was so fun to hang out in Vegas with the family and I am so glad that Jason is back with me :)


2 comments:

Jeff said...

Looks like you had loads of fun! By the way, my house is way closer than Vegas. So you should totally visit me sometime.

Natalie said...

Looks like a fun little trip! You seriously are so cute...very photogenic! :)