CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I"M SO SO SO THANKFUL FOR MY LIFE!!!!

This weekend was kinda crazy- Chad and Vanessa blessed Chloe and it was so neat to see Jason and the family using the Preisthood to bless her. Our family had an aweful experience on Monday morning. The roads were completly iced over and Jason and I woke up to the awful phone call that Colby had been in an accident. Jason rushed to the hospital to help Rob give him a blessing. As soon as Jason left I started praying and worrying. Colby is lucky to be alive and I am so thankful to Heavenly Father that he didn't take him from us. It made me realize that things happen so fast! I am so thankful for Jason and the Preisthood that he honors. I love my family and I'm so thankful that everyone is alright and still here with me today!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

So scary. I'm not sure who Colby is but I'm glad he's ok! :)

Den said...

I seriously can't believe how close we came to losing him. It made me think a lot, and I'm so grateful that he is being watched over. It has been pretty neat to see how incredible he is even when he's hurt and in pain. It's like even now, he's more worried about everyone else than he is about himself...

Kimberly said...

That is terrible! I am glad that Colby is ok!!! That is so scary.It is great to have the preisthood in our lives.

Kari and Jared said...

I'm glad he is okay. How are you? We really need to hang out sometime. I hope things are going well. It looks like you have been having fun. So jealous of your trip to Vegas!

Tristan and Kristina said...

That's scary! I'm glad that he is okay (not sure who he is but still glad!).

Things are going well for us. Just school and work. How about for you guys? Are you excited to go to Boston?