CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

ABC TAG

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? attached
B. BEST FRIEND? JASON!!!
C. CAKE OR PIE? Both! I LOVE desserts!
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday- I get Jason all day!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? nail file, chocolate, water bottle :)
F. FAVORITE COLOR? purple, hot pink, bright blue, lime green, orange
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? bears
H. HOMETOWN? Kaysville, Utah
I. INDULGENCE? Chocolate or a big bowl of ice cream
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July I love warm summer days
K. KIDS? none
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Jason
M. MARRIAGE DATE? May 22, 2008
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 brothers, 3 sister
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? either- if the apple has carmel- definately the apple!!
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I can't really think of any....
Q. QUOTE? When life is too hard to stand- kneel
R. REASONS TO SMILE? O I have so many reasons to smile!!! Jason always makes me smile, family, friends, four wheeling, shopping, making desserts, cooking and it turns out, summer, I could go on and on and on!!!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Batman!! :)
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Katie, Jordyn, Tori, Jenna, Jess
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I can't think of anything really cool...
V. VEGETABLES? Yum!! I love brocoli and corn on the cob!
W. WORST HABIT? I only have good habits!! haha jk
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? ultrasound
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? It is hard to pick just one!! Any dessert, fondu, sushi, french dip sandwhiches....
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Leo

3 comments:

Tristan and Kristina said...

Fun! Hey, I just thought I would let you know that I found another site for the digital scrapbooking...it is www.picaboo.com. You can do some pretty cool things with the pictures. I hope you are having a great day!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Thanks for the tag Chica!

Carol said...

Thanks for doing the tag. You're so cute.
For your unknown fact you could have said that your little cousin thought he was going to marry you and was so bumbed when he found out you were engaged.
By the way, he was in a production of the little mermaid last week and the lead girl kept telling him he was cute and you should have seen him blush. When it was all over she came and asked him to have a picture taken with her. It was so funny. He turns bright red every time I bring it up.