CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Karaoke Night and Getting Nicole into the bar!!



On Thursdays at Jay's Bar by our house it is Karaoke Night. A bunch of people went this last Thursday. All of you who know me good know how much I hate karaoke- don't worry I didn't sing!! But I went to watch everyone else. I haven't had a problem getting into this place before so we didn't even think twice about it- but this time they were asking for IDs.. Luckily we knew a girl working there and she got me in- close call though!! In a couple years I shouldn't have to sneak into bars anymore haha!! Jason was so funny!!! He sang 'save a horse ride a cowboy' I was laughing so hard he even had some hip action going on- he is so amazing!! We always have such a good time hanging out with the office!!

1 comments:

kara said...

You better be thinking of what song you want to sing this week Nicole...I think you should be up there doin your thang!