CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Round Two!!

I got to go to the Yankees game again. We had a blast and the weather totally cooperated this time. It was FUN FUN FUN!!! Jack's first Pro Baseball Game!




Me and Kara
Erin, Olive, Jess, Jack, Me, Kara



Olive: true New York Yankees fan!


Karen: Here is some more ALEX EYE CANDY for you :)



THE COOL YANKEES FANS!!

The Super Peppy Pirates Fans

Its always a party with Kara!!!



Ok this is a Primanti sandwhich, and apparently you cant live in Pittsburgh without eating one of these- I am so glad I found that out!! It had steak, cheese, french fries, coslaw, tomatoes, and it was amazing!!


This is for London- The guy in front of me was wearing this shirt and it reminded me of you!! :)


Erin & Olive



Kara & me


We Had such a good time at the game!! Our seats were awesome, food was great, fans were fun, and hanging out together is always the best!!! THANKS JASON FOR THE TICKETS!!! I LOVE YOU TONS! :) oh and FYI the Yankees lost

4 comments:

Carol said...

Nicole you crack me up! I enjoyed your comments --- EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I feel so loved.

The game looks like so much fun. I want to go next time!

CHANESSA said...

ok barf i hated those sandwiches at pramanti brother that is the first time i came close to dinning and dashing BlAAAAAH!!

Brandon, Lesley, Drew and Carter said...

Ddue that looked like so much fun!! I miss you dude!!

kara said...

In honor of last night's party, I changed your link name on my page...hehehe.