CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

JASON

I just wanted to do a little post about my amazing husband Jason. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! He spoils me, makes me laugh, makes me want to be better, and loves me no matter what. He taught the lesson yesterday in Sunday school and I was so proud of him!!! Jason is the most incredible guy ever! He never talks bad about people, he is so caring, loving, sweet, amazing, and he sees the good in everyone and everything and he always stays positive! I am so grateful for him in my life!! I love you Jason! :)

5 comments:

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

Hi Nicole! Darling blog and darling hubby. I'm sorry I missed most of your Jason's lesson (Olive usually demands food during sunday school) but what I caught of it was great. I hope you two always make each other feel like you want to be a better person. That's how I knew I loved Jordan. It's true selflessness and I'm glad more Jordan and I are feeling it! We love you guys!

Erin & Olive... new bloggers who can't figure out how to make our blog as cute as yours!!

Suzanne Gnehm said...

I am glad to see you are so happy and are having fun in Pittsburgh. We miss you and will see you in September.

Jessica Gillespie said...

He really did give an awesome Lesson. You two are so cute. It makes me happy to see other people who are so happy to be married!

jEsSiCa said...

Hey cute girl! So I caught up on the happenings of the crowns:) You have been doing some way fun things. . . Jealous of the Yankees game! Twice! That's great. So, the Halloween Birthday party. . . I don't see what you and Jason were?!? Sounds great though.

I love to see everything you are doing and we miss you! Give my props to Jason for the lesson. Marriage is the best, especially when you have the knowledge of our true plan, it is the most fulfilling of all of life's blessings. I'm so happy to hear you feel the same and have a great husband who treats you like the queen you are:)

Unknown said...

Hey jason! I just wanted to thank you for making me feel better the other day when i called!!!! Your my favorite 2nd oldest brother!!! I love you tons!!! can't wait until your home :)