CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Month Two

Wow!! Another month has flown by! We have now been married for two months and we are still happier than ever! We are having so much fun!! Jason is amazing and makes everyday of my life so enjoyable! I love being married!!
To celebrate I made Jason's favorite dinner with the help of my buddy Katie- We made a pineapple glazed ham, funeral potatoes, rolls, fruit salad, and his favorite pretzel candies for dessert. :)

2 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Happy two months darling!! How fun!! I want the recipe for the pretzel dessert, it sounds pretty good:)

kandyce said...

awww you two are adorable and need to come home now! haha no i am teasing don't get homesick but i really do wish you would be here so we could play! Jason... i am glad that mustache is fake... lets just say you look better without one haha just kidding i love you brother! Well love you both have a great day!