CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best Anniversary Ever!!!!


We had a fabulous anniversary. Before Jason and I had to work we went to the temple. It was gorgeous and so neat to think that a year ago we were sealed and started our eternal journey together. One of the temple workers found out it was our first time to the Boston temple so he gave us a tour- it was so neat I saw rooms I have never seen in any temple before. I love having the gospel in my life and I am so so so grateful that we have a temple only an hour away from our Boston home. Jason went to work, I went to work, and I got off around 5:30 and was excited for my wonderful man to get home. I had this great idea to remake the top of our wedding cake since we didn't bring it with us. The inside of our cake was flavored orange cream so I thought it would be fun to do the middle with orange cream ice cream- it turned out to be one of those ideas that was way better in your head- ice cream cakes are really hard to frost fyi :) well it was the thought that counts right- Jason came home and gave me some beautiful flowers and my favorite chocolates. We then went to the most wonderful sea food restaurant in the world!!! I have never had such good sea food before. We tried the clam chowder which is our new favorite Boston treat, and Jason had sword fish, I had halibut and cod- It was so great. I had so much fun celebrating with my amazing husband!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

I thought it was coming up soon.
Happy anniversary!
I'm glad you guys are happy and having so much fun.

Alicia said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I am glad you had a great day even though it was filled with work too! I wanna know where you ate?

Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary!
One year already, that's crazy! When you got married Robyn and I weren't even engaged yet. Crazy how much can change in a year.

Natalie said...

Beautiful cake and flowers! Glad you guys had a great anniversary!