CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Memorial day was fun! I always tend to get way more home sick on holidays but working definitely helps :) Since it was a holiday the boys started working at 9am and I went to work at ten. The nice thing about memorial day is that they get done at 6pm instead of 9pm. After Jase got home we went to a beach about a half hour away and had a bon fire, played football, hung out, and roasted smores. The beach had really big shells! It blows my mind that we are living on the east coast!! There is so much to see and do out here. We are so blessed and I am so grateful to be having all these amazing adventures with the love of my life!!! Happy memorial day Family- we miss you!!!
Jase had so much fun playing football with all the guys!!

me, katie, macie, and jake

the football game

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy Memorial Day! I'm glad you had fun.

Natalie said...

How fun! I would love to live on the east coast...if I knew it was only for the summer :)