CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

I love Sundays!!!

What another wonderful Sunday!! Sundays are my favorite day of the week. It is the only day that Jason is off. Yesterday we had Stake Conference which was amazing. President Eyring spoke and Elder Hales. It was a broadcast. Before we moved out here Elder Hales came to our stake conference and spoke to us. He used the same story in both talks so I think we really needed to get what he has been telling us. They spoke a lot about being prepared and being happy with what we have. It was an excellent meeting.

After church we went site seeing with the Weeks family. Troy, Brock's dad, was out here for business so he took us around to see a bunch of stuff. We went to Plymouth to see the Mayflower and Plymouth rock (I am not going to lie- I thought Plymouth rock was a huge rock- so it was kinda funny to see the real thing not as big as I imagined) It was really neat to see all the history there. We went to Plymouth Plantation also, which was very neat.

We then drove out to see the Kennedy compound where JFK was born. The house was beautiful and the beach had some amazing sea shells. We had a wonderful trip with good company and many good laughs!! enjoy the picturesJFK's House


The view from the Kennedy home



Plymouth Plantation



The Mayflower on an Ox's back- original!


The Mayflower
Brock, Kelsie, and Troy checking out Plymouth rock

The rock :)


1 comments:

Little Barney Family said...

I am always so jealous of all you get to do whenever I read your blog!! One of these days Brock and I are going to just get out there and see the world too!! You're keeping my dreams alive Nicole!! Haha