CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

What a wonderful mother's day in Rhode Island

For Mother's day we went to church- our bishop let us out early (truly inspired) which was a great present!! We went home, relaxed for a little bit had a yummy lunch, and then we went to Rhode Island to see some mansions on the beach- this was one thing I for sure wanted to see while we are living out here so it was a perfect choice for mothers day. We went with a bunch of our friends: the Bells, the Weeks, and the Lines. We had so much fun. It is so great to be able to see so much!! When we got home Jase made me a super yummy dinner and we watched a chick flick- it was a wonderful day!!
I just love this goofy guy- he cracks me up!!!








We climbed out to this rock in the ocean- it was a little difficult in flip flops but a good adventure!! We had to climb along the side of a rock on a tiny ledge- but we made it and the ocean was wonderful!!!

Jason makes every picture look good- love you hun :)





Katie and I decided that this roof looks like Indian Corn very unique!



We drove over this bridge a few times- it was supposed to be over it and back but ended up being over it a few extra times and paying the toll a couple more times than needed- roads out here are crazy and confusing but it made for some good laughs!!

Our friends the Lines




3 comments:

Matt and Kiera Dorius said...

Nicole I'm glad you found our blog. I am way jealous you are in Boston...Matt and I are in Baltimore selling. Your weekend adventure looks amazing and I cant wait to see where else you go!

Natalie said...

Those mansions are huge! What a fun day trip!

Little Barney Family said...

Wow, I am seriously so jealous of you!! You are getting to experience so many adventures!! That is so awesome!! Those mansions are truly insane!!