CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Boston Nicole

Ok this is what happens when I get bored.. I was feeling like a change- new state, new job, so I got a new hair do.. Jason loves it- I am still trying to decide- I think I look way different and..... let me know what you think-


BEFORE:
............................................
.................................................................
................................................
..................................................................
...............................................
..................................................................
AFTER

13 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Wow! I love it. Definitely look really different but in a really good way:) You look absolutely beautiful.

Karen said...

Love it, you look adorable!!

Natalie said...

Love the hair! It is so fun to change it, you look great!

Staci shWilliams said...

I look the Boston Nicole looks fabulous!

Natalie and Ryan said...

I LOVE it!!! K... I'm super jealous you are living in Boston right now! I want to move there so bad!!! You have to go to a Celtics game for me while your there and tell me how awesome it is!!! Why are you clear out in Boston?! I must have missed that little newsflash...

Jeff said...

I think it looks great. It's always fun to mix things up a little.

Little Barney Family said...

Love it!! Not very many people can go from dark to blonde, so kudos to you for pulling it off so well!!!

kandyce said...

So Cute! We thought that you chopped your hair because of the first picture you little tricker! But we love it! We all just looked at it and think its pretty! I don't think its possible for you to not look cute though!

pawlyandsandy said...

Love the new do! I also love seeing all the other great pictures from older posts. Fenway Park looks like a ton of fun. Say hi to Colby for me.

Anonymous said...

wow! hello blonde!! Nice!!

Tristan and Kristina said...

I think it looks great!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Its always fun to brighten up for summer! You are so cute! I love it!

Shane and Kenzie said...

no matter what you do, you always look so beautiful! Love it... and I really miss you at the ortho! ;)