CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Shopping in the big city with the girls

On Saturday a bunch of us girls went into the big city of Boston. Driving here is ciaos so it is nice that the T station(the subway) is only about a mile from our house. We had about 7 strollers and a lot of flights of stairs to pack them up. It was way crazy but way fun!

(Shawna, Famous random guy, Katie, Macie, Me)
K- I don't know who this dude is- he was walking by and told us that he was in movies before so he is used to having his picture taken- I am not sure what movies but if I ever find out this picture is probably worth a lot LOL!!
This street performer was pretty cool he climbed a ladder that wasn't leaning against anything, when he got to the top he jumped onto his unicycle and started to juggle.
Waiting for the T
Alicia and Cohen
Vanessa and Chloe
Shawna, Chelsea, and Michelle

Staci and Rachel
Erin and Ben
Brock and Jack
It was freezing cold when we got there so I bought this super cute jacket for a killer deal :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like so much fun! I think I may need you to pick me up one of those jackets. Love it!
BTW love your hair. I think it's very flattering.

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

yay! I'm so excited to be with you guys in about a week!